Simple Robotics Kit - Single Pack
Looking for a solution to expand your micro:bit kit and knowledge? Take your micro:bit into the world of robotics with the Simple Robotics Kit. This kit was designed with ease of use in mind. Build your robot chassis with the included one piece of cardboard and connect to power and your micro:bit using the included clip lead connectors. You'll find this kit removes all frustrations in building a robot that you can program to move autonomously.
Instructions to build and code your robot creation is covered in detail. It is the perfect kit for the non-techie and/or the techie that wants to take their micro:bit programming further. The price of the kit makes it an easy investment for one-to-one ratio of kits to students. This allows for one kit per student so materials are not shared. The kit includes almost everything you will need. You will need to have the following on hand: a micro:bit board, a screwdriver, and a pair of scissors. The included cardboard chassis can be cut, decorated, and modified to make it your own, or design your very own chassis from scratch!
Teacher's may complement this kit purchase with the Lesson in a Box Simple Robotics Kit, which includes 10 +1(teacher copy) of the Simple Robotics Kit plus curriculum and teacher resources.
Coding: The supplied instructions have extremely detailed coding explanations, so much so that the beginner will have no difficulties following along. There also some more involved examples that are similarly walked through. The examples are for the Microsoft MakeCode Editor, which is also designed for beginners.
- An easy build entry level robot kit that requires no soldering.
- It contains detailed instructions for both the assembly and the coding.
- The included cardboard body can easily be customised and decorated.
- A great activity to do with supervised children.
- It can be coded with the easy to use Microsoft MakeCode Editor, which the included instructions cover in detail.
- 1 x Klip Motor Driver for BBC microbit.
- 2 x Wheels and Tyres.
- 1 x Set of Clip Leads.
- 2 x Right Angle Geared Hobby Motor.
- 1 x Solderless TT Motor Board.
- 1 x Ping Pong Ball.
- 1 x Rubber Band.
- 1 x Cardboard chassis net.
- A BBC micro:bit.
- A Screwdriver.
- Pair of Scissors.