SPRK+ Robots NOT Included
Innovative design to transport and charge your SPRK+™ robots. No matter how big or small your Sphero Edu program is, the Charging Case can help you charge, store, secure and carry six Sphero SPRK+ robots quickly and easily.
- Sphero SPRK+ and Sphero BOLT Robots.
- Not compatible with Sphero 1, Sphero 2.0 and Sphero SPRK edition.
- Lifetime on the Charging Case
- 2 years on electrical
More information about LocknCharge can be found on their website.
- Accommodates up to six Sphero robots, their inductive charging bases as well as the maze tape and protractors in a compact and neat hand-held Charging Case.
- Secure. A strong aluminum case and keyed lock secure your Sphero robots and accessories when not in use.
- Efficient charging. Using the inductive charging bases included with your Sphero robots you can simultaneously charge six robots assuring they’re always ready to work, learn and play.
- Open architecture design. Easily see that all six Sphero robots are in their place with the open architecture design.
- Additional storage. There is an additional storage compartment for storing all of your accessories in one neat and secure location.
- Easy to transport. Easily transport your robots anywhere they need to go – throughout the school or to competitions and beyond – in this lightweight, compact Charging Case.
- Lifetime Warranty. Schools can be tough on equipment, and LocknCharge products are built to last with a lifetime warranty on the chassis. Two-year warranty on the charger and one year on components.
What's in the box:
- Sphero Charging Case
- 4’ Power cord
- USB Splitter
- 6 x charging base fixings
- 2 x keys
- Key ring
- Quick Start Guide
- Product registration tag
- 1 x velcro cable tie
- Dimensions: inches: 5.9 (H) x 8.1 (W) x 16.8 (L)
- Weight: 7 lbs
- Certifications: CE (Europe), SAA (Australia), ETL Listed (US)
- Input 110~240 VAC
- Output: 5VDC 5 x 2.4Amps. A USB splitter is supplied to increase the ports to 6.
- Type: USB. USB Charger has a single IEC cable (C8 connection) that plugs into a standard AC outlet.