Next generation rendering technology
Flamingo nXt allows you to easily create stunning, life-like images in Rhino.
With nXt you don't need to be a professional renderer to get realistic results quickly. You provide materials and lighting and press the Render button. nXt provides the simulation. Unlike many rendering products, there are very few settings to worry about or understand.
- Windows XP 32-bit or 64-bit.
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- * Flamingo will run as a 32-bit process when running in Rhino 4.0 for on any operating system (this limits Flamingo to 2GB of memory). To take full advantage of 64-bit operating systems, Rhino 5.0 64-bit is required.
- Notes:.1 GB RAM or more is recommended.
- Hardware requirements match Rhinos's hardware requirements.
- Multiple CPU cores will accelerate renderings are recommended.
- Video card speed does not affect Flamingo NXT.
- Virtualization systems such as VMWare and Parallels are supported. Running Macintosch hardware with Bootcamp and one of the Operating systems above is supported.