The Touch LED outputs color and inputs touch
- Smart sensor with internal processor and Red, Green, Blue LEDs
- Glows in up to 16 million color variations
- Constant on, off, or blink at any desired rate
- Touch sensor for student interaction with robot and software
- Supports event programming to simplify software
Customize your robot
The Touch LED opens up many options for robot customization. The LEDs can be used cosmetically to simulate robot eyes, or just a fun way for the students to make their robot special. The LEDs can be used to indicate robot modes, the status of a button or the state of a software function.
The Touch input adds another dimension to robot interaction and software programming. Touching the button could change the way the robot works, change the color of the LED, or even show the color that the Color Sensor is currently seeing.