VEX Robotics chassis kits are larger versions of the VEX standard kit chassis. Mix and match to make a total of 16 different chassis sizes.
- Four sizes available: 15x16, 25x25, 35x35, and 35x35 super.
Note: Chassis sizes are listed by number of VEX holes, (i.e. a 15x25 chassis is 15-holes wide x 25-holes long).
- The Rails and Angles are also available individually.
- 100% VEX Robotics compatible.
- Hardware not included.
These chassis use a design similar to the ProtoBot chassis, including (2) bumpers and (4) rails. The flexibility and variety of design options makes these chassis great for any robot project.
- Variable chassis width by mounting the rails inward.
- Space between rails for protected chain or gear reduction.
- Extra "fifth hole" in the center of four holes adds additional flexibility.
- Wheels may be mounted outboard or between the rails.
- Bumpers may be mounted up-side-down for more flexible designs.
- The "Super" chassis is taller with more vertical mounting locations.
|Downloads||STEP Files for the chassis kits are available on the VEX Wiki.|
|Material Type||Cold Rolled Steel per ASTM A-1008 CS Type B (approx 40ksi tensile strength)|
|Material Thickness||0.046" (1.17mm)|
|Material Finish||Zinc Plated|
|Hole Size||0.182 square (VEX standard)|
|Weight||Small 0.84 lbs. / Medium 1.3 lbs. / Large 1.8 lbs. / Super 2.95 lbs.|
|SKUs||276-2024, 275-1033, 275-1034, 275-1035|
NOTE: Wheels not included