Start with a sketch, drawing, physical model, scan data, or only an idea—Rhino provides the tools to accurately model and document your designs ready for rendering, animation, drafting, engineering, analysis, and manufacturing or construction.
Rhino can create, edit, analyze, document, render, animate, and translate NURBS curves, surfaces, and solids with no limits on complexity, degree, or size. Rhino also supports polygon meshes and point clouds.
- Apple Mac with an Intel processor.
- 8 GB or more is recommended.
- Internet connection for installation and validation.
- 600 MB disk space.
- NVIDIA or AMD graphics processor is recommended.
- Multiple-button mouse with scroll wheel is recommended.
- The SpaceNavigator and SpaceMouse Wireless are supported.
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra)
- OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
- OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
- OS X 10.9.5 (Mavericks)
- OS X 10.8.5 (Mountain Lion)