Product Code: 248-7611
Availability: In Stock
VEX 123 is an interactive, programmable robot that takes Computer Science and Computational Thinking off of the screen and brings them to life for Pre-K through 2nd grade students.
The 123 Robot can be programmed in three uniquely engaging ways:
- Create sequences using the touch-sensitive buttons on the Robot.
- Lay out physical programming cards on the revolutionary VEX Coder, to download programs wirelessly to the Robot - no screens needed!
- Unlock the full power of your 123 Robot with VEXcode 123, available this Fall for tablets, Chromebooks, Mac, and Windows devices.
VEX 123 Robot & Coder Bundles include a robot in one of three colors, a VEX Coder, a USB Cable and a pack of Programming Cards in a language of your choice. To implement VEX 123 into a classroom, the 123 Classroom Bundle (for 12 students) includes (6) Robot & Coder bundles, field tiles and walls for interactive activities, additional storage bags, and a 6-Robot charging case!
VEX 123 was developed alongside our latest research-backed educational solution: STEM Labs. These 40-minute lesson plans (complete with teacher support resources and pacing guides) can be easily adapted to turn any classroom or home learning experience into the best STEM environment possible.
Robot & Coder Bundle
- (1) 123 Robot in your selected color of Red, Green or Blue
- (1) 123 Coder
- (1) 123 Robot Arts & Crafts Attachment
- (1) USB Cable (A to C, 1m)
- (1) 123 Programming Cards (50-Pack) in your selected language
- Languages available at launch: English, Spanish, Mandarin Chinese, French
- Languages available by December 2020: Arabic, German, Portuguese, Russian
- More languages coming soon! Contact your regional VEX customer support to request a language not listed above.