Product Code: 248-7355
Availability: In Stock
PRE-ORDER - (Ships October 18th or Later)
VEX 123 is an interactive, programmable robot that takes Computer Science and Computational Thinking off of the screen and brings them to life for Pre-K through 2nd grade students.
The 123 Robot can be programmed in three uniquely engaging ways:
- Create sequences using the touch-sensitive buttons on the Robot.
- Lay out physical programming cards on the revolutionary VEX Coder, to download programs wirelessly to the Robot - no screens needed!
- Unlock the full power of your 123 Robot with VEXcode 123, available this Fall for tablets, Chromebooks, Mac, and Windows devices.
VEX 123 Robot & Coder Bundles include a robot in one of three colors, a VEX Coder, a USB Cable and a pack of Programming Cards in a language of your choice. To implement VEX 123 into a classroom, the 123 Classroom Bundle includes Robot & Coder bundles, field tiles and walls for interactive activities, additional storage bags, and a charging case!
VEX 123 also includes curriculum and teacher resources available at VEX STEM Labs. These 40-minute lesson plans (complete with teacher support resources and pacing guides) can be easily adapted to turn any classroom or home learning experience into the best STEM environment possible.
The Classroom Bundle is perfect for 12 Students in the Class
(6) Robots per Bundle
(6) Coders with Batteries
(7) Coder Cards (50-pack)
(3) Fields (4 tiles, 8 walls)
(1) Carrying Cases for everything
(1) Charging Stations, AC Adapters
(1) Coder Storage Cases
(1) Coder Card Storage Boxes
(6) Robot Art Rings
(1) Coding Posters