Dobot Magician Linear Rail
FORGE YOUR MICRO AUTOMATED PRODUCTION
As Dobot Magician‘s official accessory, the sliding rail kit expands its functioning space to a new level. With interchangeable toolheads and a graphical programming environment, you’ll design complicated workflows like a pro. From organizing objects to writing a long letter, this simple accessory creates endless opportunities. One extra meter brings you endless possibilities!
Interface the linear rail to the Dobot Magician robotic arm and control it with dobot software utilizitng Blockly programming or your own programming such as Python, C++, or C#.
A whole piece of steel created with high precision CNC milling, and it runs as smooth as silk.
A full set of hex drivers; simple and safe.
Tank-like crawler design, combining both organization and flexibility.
Linear Rail Specifications:
- Payload: 5 kg
- Effective Travel Distance: 1000 mm
- Maximum Speed: 150 mm/s
- Maximum Acceleration: 150 mm/s²
- Repeat Positioning Accuracy: 0.01 mm
- Absolute Positioning Accuracy: 0.25 mm
- Net Weight: 10.5 lbs (4.7 kg)
- Weight (including packing): 16 lbs (7.23 kg)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 1320 mm x 120 mm x 55 mm
- Sliding Rail
- Power Supply
- Wire Set
- Attachment Plates/Brackets
- Tool Kit
- Assembly Instructions