Google Plus Connect via LinkedIn Connect via Facebook Share by Email Follow us on Twitter Connect via YouTube

Join Our Mailing List

In order to qualify for education discounts, you must be a qualified K-12 Student, Higher Ed. Students (College, University), current faculty/staff members, academic institutions and non profit organizations.
Most vendors require student ID to be submitted as proof of education status with your order. Autodesk and Adobe require additional information.  Please read below.

Download the student license agreement (below) and complete it (Please make sure to sign the form) and fax or email ( with a copy of your student ID.
Autodesk Agreement Form 

Adobe Program Purchasing Restrictions:

You may purchase only one license per platform of any Adobe Student and Teacher Edition product
per year. Purchases of suite editions (such as Design Premium or Master Collection) are limited to
one title per platform per year. Adobe Student and Teacher Edition products may be used only on
your privately owned computer and may not be resold.

Eligible persons include:

• University and college students — students enrolled at a higher education institution defined
as an accredited public or private university or college (including community, junior, or
vocational college) that grants degrees requiring not less than the equivalent of two years of
full-time study1
• Primary and secondary school students — students enrolled at an accredited public or private
primary or secondary school providing full-time instruction1
• Faculty and staff — teachers and staff employed by an accredited primary or secondary school,
public or private university or college, school district, or board of education (including
emeritus status professors)1
• Homeschooled students and their teachers — students and teachers as defined by state
homeschooling regulations

Adobe Proof of eligibility

Proof of current enrollment, stating your name, the institution name, and the current date or term2
Types of proof of enrollment include:
• School ID card
• Report card
• Transcript
• Tuition bill or statement
• Any other document issued by the educational institution that includes your name, the
institution name, and the current date or term

Teachers, faculty, and staff:
Current ID that includes your name, the date, and the name of the educational entity or an official
document such as the following:

• Institutional paycheck stub
• Letter on official letterhead from the registrar of the educational entity indicating current

Note: Any sensitive information such as pay amounts, grades, or social security numbers can be
covered or crossed out.

Homeschooled students and their teachers:
• Dated copy of a letter of intent to homeschool
• Current membership ID to a home school association (for example, the Home School Legal
Defense Association)
• Dated proof of purchase of curriculum for the current academic school year.