- VEX Robotics World Championship
- 3D Print and the Creation Age
- What’s New with ZBrush 4R5!
- iDESIGN Solutions named Season Sponsor of BCIT VEX Robotics
- Making Big Strides in Learning with the Autodesk Education Community
- VEX Robotics Makes BIG News!!!
- Supercharge your Classroom with Autodesk Digital STEAM and VEX Robotics!!!
- Autodesk Maya and Marvelous Designer used to make the Hobbit : An Unexpected Journey
- iDESIGN’s Predictions for 2013 ~ Year of the Robot
- Houston Texas, VEX Robotics Competition
- VEX Robotics World Championship May 6, 2013
Tag Archives: Software
It’s that time of year when the labs are humming and the ladies and gentlemen installing the new releases of 2013 Autodesk software are busy preparing for the new school year in the months beyond summer. Education Master Suite 2013 was … Read more
Hello everybody, we’ve all heard a picture is worth a thousand words, and with some of our illustrated tutorials, we’ve added a video here and there to bring the concepts to you a little more clearly. In the past, we’ve … Read more
AutoCAD 2012 is HERE! Along with their complete line of 2012 products, Autodesk has released AutoCAD 2012 & now shipping from iDesign! This year, Autodesk will assemble its product portfolio into a series of industry-focused suites. I’ll spend more time … Read more