- VEX Robotics World Championship
- 3D Print and the Creation Age
- What’s New with ZBrush 4R5!
- iDESIGN Solutions named Season Sponsor of BCIT VEX Robotics
- Making Big Strides in Learning with the Autodesk Education Community
- VEX Robotics Makes BIG News!!!
- Supercharge your Classroom with Autodesk Digital STEAM and VEX Robotics!!!
- Autodesk Maya and Marvelous Designer used to make the Hobbit : An Unexpected Journey
- iDESIGN’s Predictions for 2013 ~ Year of the Robot
- Houston Texas, VEX Robotics Competition
- VEX Robotics World Championship May 6, 2013
Tag Archives: Collaboration
Autodesk has recently released the 2013 product line, and among the most powerful features released are the online options of 360. An Autodesk 360 account is available to anybody, however customers wanting to get the most out of their subscription … Read more
Before there was ever BIM, there was CAD. Before there was CAD, there was manual drafting. A draftsman or draftswoman would toil away over their boards, long into the night. While the drawings were produced, there was the ever present anxiety … Read more