- VEX Robotics World Championship
- 3D Print and the Creation Age
- What’s New with ZBrush 4R5!
- iDESIGN Solutions named Season Sponsor of BCIT VEX Robotics
- Making Big Strides in Learning with the Autodesk Education Community
- VEX Robotics Makes BIG News!!!
- Supercharge your Classroom with Autodesk Digital STEAM and VEX Robotics!!!
- Autodesk Maya and Marvelous Designer used to make the Hobbit : An Unexpected Journey
- iDESIGN’s Predictions for 2013 ~ Year of the Robot
- Houston Texas, VEX Robotics Competition
- VEX Robotics World Championship May 6, 2013
Tag Archives: BIM
Hello ladies and gentlemen! Last school year we introduced Autodesk’s Digital STEAM, Autodesk’s secondary level education curriculum, however we had a common question throughout the year. “Is there more advanced content for post-secondary design students?” If you asked that question, … Read more
Just in time for “back to school”, Cadsoft’s updated envisioneer v8 is now available. envisioneer v8 is the perfect complement to classrooms or businesses focused on Architectural CAD, Architectural Presentations, Interior Design, Building Trades, Landscape Design, and related subjects. The … Read more
So now that we’ve added some circulation to the interior of our little home, what we’re going to look at next is adding a roof. In Revit there are a couple different ways to create a roof, but today we … Read more
From our last Revit tutorial, we’ve added some interior partitions and some more windows and doors. Our next challenge is to provide access to the basement within a set amount of space. Currently we have space for a kitchen and … Read more
With our supporting structure built in Revit, we can now take a look at constructing some simple floors, as well as a ceiling. We’ll first start by putting a concrete floor slab in our basement, and then a framed floor … Read more