- VEX Robotics World Championship
- 3D Print and the Creation Age
- What’s New with ZBrush 4R5!
- iDESIGN Solutions named Season Sponsor of BCIT VEX Robotics
- Making Big Strides in Learning with the Autodesk Education Community
- VEX Robotics Makes BIG News!!!
- Supercharge your Classroom with Autodesk Digital STEAM and VEX Robotics!!!
- Autodesk Maya and Marvelous Designer used to make the Hobbit : An Unexpected Journey
- iDESIGN’s Predictions for 2013 ~ Year of the Robot
- Houston Texas, VEX Robotics Competition
- VEX Robotics World Championship May 6, 2013
Tag Archives: autoCAD
Autodesk University Conference and Exhibition, Las Vegas. Autodesk University’s flagship event is its annual conference and exhibition in Las Vegas where design professionals from around the world attend classes, keynotes, product demonstrations, exhibits and networking events. Attendees can share ideas, … Read more
Inventor Fusion If you tuned in to our last blog entry, we briefly mentioned Autodesk Inventor Fusion. So here it is another day, and I felt that maybe we should discuss this powerful new tool that Autodesk launched for the first time … Read more
Hello everybody, we’ve all heard a picture is worth a thousand words, and with some of our illustrated tutorials, we’ve added a video here and there to bring the concepts to you a little more clearly. In the past, we’ve … Read more
One of the primary objectives of Autodesk is enabling modern and progressive workflows, and this is the reason why they initiated the development of the suites. Suites are packages of applications that can be used in tandem with one another, … Read more
In this video, we review the interface for AutoCAD 2012, and go over some of the features that can enhance your drafting and 3D modelling experience.
Good day everyone, in our last entry, we covered trouble shooting your network license manager. Today we’re going to look into the procedure of installing and activating a standalone license for your Autodesk software. Although the screen captures for this … Read more
AutoCAD 2012 is HERE! Along with their complete line of 2012 products, Autodesk has released AutoCAD 2012 & now shipping from iDesign! This year, Autodesk will assemble its product portfolio into a series of industry-focused suites. I’ll spend more time … Read more