- VEX Robotics World Championship
- 3D Print and the Creation Age
- What’s New with ZBrush 4R5!
- iDESIGN Solutions named Season Sponsor of BCIT VEX Robotics
- Making Big Strides in Learning with the Autodesk Education Community
- VEX Robotics Makes BIG News!!!
- Supercharge your Classroom with Autodesk Digital STEAM and VEX Robotics!!!
- Autodesk Maya and Marvelous Designer used to make the Hobbit : An Unexpected Journey
- iDESIGN’s Predictions for 2013 ~ Year of the Robot
- Houston Texas, VEX Robotics Competition
- VEX Robotics World Championship May 6, 2013
Tag Archives: 3d printing
I went to visit my family and brought along some 3d printed models this time, thinking that my Grampa and dear old Dad would like to see it. My grandfather just shook his head with a smile on his face. … Read more
Last week, John and I got a closer look at what it is to print in 3D. In a lovely little town just outside of Boston, Massachussets, we were brought into the world of Objet Geometries. The kind ladies and … Read more