- VEX Robotics World Championship
- 3D Print and the Creation Age
- What’s New with ZBrush 4R5!
- iDESIGN Solutions named Season Sponsor of BCIT VEX Robotics
- Making Big Strides in Learning with the Autodesk Education Community
- VEX Robotics Makes BIG News!!!
- Supercharge your Classroom with Autodesk Digital STEAM and VEX Robotics!!!
- Autodesk Maya and Marvelous Designer used to make the Hobbit : An Unexpected Journey
- iDESIGN’s Predictions for 2013 ~ Year of the Robot
- Houston Texas, VEX Robotics Competition
- VEX Robotics World Championship May 6, 2013
Category Archives: AutoCAD
Inventor Fusion If you tuned in to our last blog entry, we briefly mentioned Autodesk Inventor Fusion. So here it is another day, and I felt that maybe we should discuss this powerful new tool that Autodesk launched for the first time … Read more
Autodesk has recently released the 2013 product line, and among the most powerful features released are the online options of 360. An Autodesk 360 account is available to anybody, however customers wanting to get the most out of their subscription … Read more
In this video, we review the interface for AutoCAD 2012, and go over some of the features that can enhance your drafting and 3D modelling experience. Tweet