- VEX Robotics World Championship
- 3D Print and the Creation Age
- What’s New with ZBrush 4R5!
- iDESIGN Solutions named Season Sponsor of BCIT VEX Robotics
- Making Big Strides in Learning with the Autodesk Education Community
- VEX Robotics Makes BIG News!!!
- Supercharge your Classroom with Autodesk Digital STEAM and VEX Robotics!!!
- Autodesk Maya and Marvelous Designer used to make the Hobbit : An Unexpected Journey
- iDESIGN’s Predictions for 2013 ~ Year of the Robot
- Houston Texas, VEX Robotics Competition
- VEX Robotics World Championship May 6, 2013
Category Archives: Technical
Hello ladies and gentlemen! Last school year we introduced Autodesk’s Digital STEAM, Autodesk’s secondary level education curriculum, however we had a common question throughout the year. “Is there more advanced content for post-secondary design students?” If you asked that question, … Read more
It’s that time of year when the labs are humming and the ladies and gentlemen installing the new releases of 2013 Autodesk software are busy preparing for the new school year in the months beyond summer. Education Master Suite 2013 was … Read more
For anybody who’s ever purchased an Autodesk education suite, they will have seen the binders, packed full of CDs. These get handed over to our IT departments or network gurus, and we say “Hey…uhm, can you install all of this … Read more
Here on the iDesign Blog, we promote and often discuss the use of building information modeling (BIM) and parametric modeling. We’ve talked about architecture, and the advance of 3D animation using various Autodesk applications for films and video games. Today, … Read more
Autodesk has recently changed their model of obtaining network license files. The following steps will guide you through the Autodesk site to the new online form that allows you to check your assets and request an updated license file. If … Read more
Good day everyone, in our last entry, we covered trouble shooting your network license manager. Today we’re going to look into the procedure of installing and activating a standalone license for your Autodesk software. Although the screen captures for this … Read more
Hello everyone, thanks for stopping by our blog, today I’d like to speak to you in regards to network licenses for Autodesk software. Sometimes troubleshooting your network license manager can be incredibly frustrating, but not anymore. I’m going to show you a step … Read more