- VEX Robotics World Championship
- 3D Print and the Creation Age
- What’s New with ZBrush 4R5!
- iDESIGN Solutions named Season Sponsor of BCIT VEX Robotics
- Making Big Strides in Learning with the Autodesk Education Community
- VEX Robotics Makes BIG News!!!
- Supercharge your Classroom with Autodesk Digital STEAM and VEX Robotics!!!
- Autodesk Maya and Marvelous Designer used to make the Hobbit : An Unexpected Journey
- iDESIGN’s Predictions for 2013 ~ Year of the Robot
- Houston Texas, VEX Robotics Competition
- VEX Robotics World Championship May 6, 2013
Category Archives: Software
The individual projects at the Autodesk Digital STEAM curriculum website are ideal for students who have built up their knowledge and skills in the design process and the use of Autodesk software. If you are ready for a challenge, after completing … Read more
Although I was only nine years old at the time, I must have pleaded long enough, because my parents agreed to let me watch T2: Judgement Day. The T1000 terminator, at that time was mind blowing CG. There was one … Read more
iDESIGN Solutions and Chaos Group is pleased to share that Phoenix FD for Maya is now available! Phoenix FD for Maya is aimed to meet the needs of VFX artists to simulate fire, smoke, explosions, liquids, foam and splashes. Originally … Read more
Hello ladies and gentlemen! Last school year we introduced Autodesk’s Digital STEAM, Autodesk’s secondary level education curriculum, however we had a common question throughout the year. “Is there more advanced content for post-secondary design students?” If you asked that question, … Read more
For over a decade Chaos Group’s flagship rendering software, V-Ray, has set the standard for speed, reliability, ease of use and render quality. Here are the top features included in V-Ray 1.5 for Rhino, soon to become an integral part … Read more
Just in time for “back to school”, Cadsoft’s updated envisioneer v8 is now available. envisioneer v8 is the perfect complement to classrooms or businesses focused on Architectural CAD, Architectural Presentations, Interior Design, Building Trades, Landscape Design, and related subjects. The … Read more
So you’ve purchased the new Adobe CS6….now you’re wondering, “Where do I begin?” Many people have had some sort of experience with Photoshop, or Illustrator, Dreamweaver or Flash. Almost anyone with a computer has used some version of Reader. So … Read more
For any digital artist who misses their pen or pencils, there is a product or two out there calling your name. Autodesk Sketchbook Pro is a conceptual sketching application that delivers vector and raster based work-flows. The Sketchbook Pro interface … Read more