- VEX Robotics World Championship
- 3D Print and the Creation Age
- What’s New with ZBrush 4R5!
- iDESIGN Solutions named Season Sponsor of BCIT VEX Robotics
- Making Big Strides in Learning with the Autodesk Education Community
- VEX Robotics Makes BIG News!!!
- Supercharge your Classroom with Autodesk Digital STEAM and VEX Robotics!!!
- Autodesk Maya and Marvelous Designer used to make the Hobbit : An Unexpected Journey
- iDESIGN’s Predictions for 2013 ~ Year of the Robot
- Houston Texas, VEX Robotics Competition
- VEX Robotics World Championship May 6, 2013
Monthly Archives: August 2012
Last week, John and I got a closer look at what it is to print in 3D. In a lovely little town just outside of Boston, Massachussets, we were brought into the world of Objet Geometries. The kind ladies and … Read more
For any digital artist who misses their pen or pencils, there is a product or two out there calling your name. Autodesk Sketchbook Pro is a conceptual sketching application that delivers vector and raster based work-flows. The Sketchbook Pro interface … Read more
It was probably about 22 years ago when my older brother and I opened our Nintendo Entertainment System, affectionately called the NES or simply Nintendo. Games like Contra, Metroid, and of course Super Mario Brothers were a great way to … Read more
In purchasing an Autodesk Suite, one gets the firepower of multiple applications in a bundle. Similar to a cable package or a club membership, when you purchase a Suite with a Subscription, the value added to your solution increases considerably. … Read more