- VEX Robotics World Championship
- 3D Print and the Creation Age
- What’s New with ZBrush 4R5!
- iDESIGN Solutions named Season Sponsor of BCIT VEX Robotics
- Making Big Strides in Learning with the Autodesk Education Community
- VEX Robotics Makes BIG News!!!
- Supercharge your Classroom with Autodesk Digital STEAM and VEX Robotics!!!
- Autodesk Maya and Marvelous Designer used to make the Hobbit : An Unexpected Journey
- iDESIGN’s Predictions for 2013 ~ Year of the Robot
- Houston Texas, VEX Robotics Competition
- VEX Robotics World Championship May 6, 2013
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Starting a Project in Revit Architecture Part 10 : Creating and Editing Schedules in Revit Architecture
In our last segment of the Starting a Project in Revit Architecture series, we took a look at annotating our drawings, and how to set up sheets. What we’ll delve into today is creating a schedule for a quantity survey, … Read more
What would it look like if your video tutorials were created by someone with a lifetime’s teaching experience behind them? You’d expect them to be well structured, well paced, summarised properly etc. More than that, if a whole series of … Read more
Autodesk has recently changed their model of obtaining network license files. The following steps will guide you through the Autodesk site to the new online form that allows you to check your assets and request an updated license file. If … Read more