- VEX Robotics World Championship
- 3D Print and the Creation Age
- What’s New with ZBrush 4R5!
- iDESIGN Solutions named Season Sponsor of BCIT VEX Robotics
- Making Big Strides in Learning with the Autodesk Education Community
- VEX Robotics Makes BIG News!!!
- Supercharge your Classroom with Autodesk Digital STEAM and VEX Robotics!!!
- Autodesk Maya and Marvelous Designer used to make the Hobbit : An Unexpected Journey
- iDESIGN’s Predictions for 2013 ~ Year of the Robot
- Houston Texas, VEX Robotics Competition
- VEX Robotics World Championship May 6, 2013
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Recently we had a customer give us a call and asked us an intriguing question. Can you put more than one building into a single Revit project file. I knew it could be done, but I had never thought of … Read more
Autodesk 3DS Max has remained one of the most powerful visualization and animation tools used in industry for quite some time. From it’s early releases as 3D Studio Max and onward, the application has been implemented widely by architectural professionals, video game … Read more
With Building Information Modelling becoming the industry norm for new architectural projects, the demand for Revit savvy technicians is increasing quite significantly. In the early 80′s, CAD software caused the design process to become much more rapid and iterative, however … Read more
Hello everybody, we’ve all heard a picture is worth a thousand words, and with some of our illustrated tutorials, we’ve added a video here and there to bring the concepts to you a little more clearly. In the past, we’ve … Read more
One of the primary objectives of Autodesk is enabling modern and progressive workflows, and this is the reason why they initiated the development of the suites. Suites are packages of applications that can be used in tandem with one another, … Read more
So we now have a nice glass table top, a table leg post, and a cap that will keep the glazing in place for the top and bottom piece. We’ll start by opening a new assembly file (.iam) file from … Read more
In this two part tutorial, we’re going to take a look at a few different design practices in Inventor Professional, and by the end, you will have a glass end table that is easy to modify. To download the dataset and … Read more