- VEX Robotics World Championship
- 3D Print and the Creation Age
- What’s New with ZBrush 4R5!
- iDESIGN Solutions named Season Sponsor of BCIT VEX Robotics
- Making Big Strides in Learning with the Autodesk Education Community
- VEX Robotics Makes BIG News!!!
- Supercharge your Classroom with Autodesk Digital STEAM and VEX Robotics!!!
- Autodesk Maya and Marvelous Designer used to make the Hobbit : An Unexpected Journey
- iDESIGN’s Predictions for 2013 ~ Year of the Robot
- Houston Texas, VEX Robotics Competition
- VEX Robotics World Championship May 6, 2013
Monthly Archives: January 2012
One of the things I enjoy about working with iDesign Solutions is travelling to different locations, and seeing what the cities have to offer and the sites to see. Without any expectations, when I arrived in Red Deer yesterday, I thought … Read more
On Monday, January 23rd, iDesign Solutions was proud to be a part of CBE’s mini-conference. The Career and Technology Strategy is developed by the Calgary Board of Education and is an initiative to engage students in dynamic education programs that introduce … Read more
Last week, we took a look at creating roofs in our BIM, to complete the shell of our building. Now that we have the exterior of our house defined, we can begin to set up the sheets for our set … Read more
So now that we’ve added some circulation to the interior of our little home, what we’re going to look at next is adding a roof. In Revit there are a couple different ways to create a roof, but today we … Read more
From our last Revit tutorial, we’ve added some interior partitions and some more windows and doors. Our next challenge is to provide access to the basement within a set amount of space. Currently we have space for a kitchen and … Read more
In this quarter, Pixologic announced details of ZBrush 4R2b(http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?164247) and key advancements made to ZBrush 4R2. This excitement will continue to increase, and help fuel expansion into the first quarter of 2012 and beyond. Creating new and innovative features, and … Read more
In this video, we review the interface for AutoCAD 2012, and go over some of the features that can enhance your drafting and 3D modelling experience.