- VEX Robotics World Championship
- 3D Print and the Creation Age
- What’s New with ZBrush 4R5!
- iDESIGN Solutions named Season Sponsor of BCIT VEX Robotics
- Making Big Strides in Learning with the Autodesk Education Community
- VEX Robotics Makes BIG News!!!
- Supercharge your Classroom with Autodesk Digital STEAM and VEX Robotics!!!
- Autodesk Maya and Marvelous Designer used to make the Hobbit : An Unexpected Journey
- iDESIGN’s Predictions for 2013 ~ Year of the Robot
- Houston Texas, VEX Robotics Competition
- VEX Robotics World Championship May 6, 2013
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Before we move on to creating a roof for our little building, we’ll want to add some more definition to our exterior walls. To do this, we’re going to use a couple modification tools that can help your process significantly. … Read more
With our supporting structure built in Revit, we can now take a look at constructing some simple floors, as well as a ceiling. We’ll first start by putting a concrete floor slab in our basement, and then a framed floor … Read more
It’s that time of year again when the city of Las Vegas hosts Autodesk University, and those of us who can’t make it sigh, and tell ourselves, “Next year for sure! I’m going!” Well … if you’re averse to flying, … Read more
With our grids and datums in place, we can now start to develop our BIM. For the simple shell of our building, we’re going to access the ‘Wall’ command from the Build Panel in the Home Tab. Once you’ve opened … Read more
Before there was ever BIM, there was CAD. Before there was CAD, there was manual drafting. A draftsman or draftswoman would toil away over their boards, long into the night. While the drawings were produced, there was the ever present anxiety … Read more
In some situations, we don’t need to define the types of our systems families ie. walls, stairs, rooves and floors. Sometimes, all we need for a proposal image or a nice still shot is the ‘look’ of those materials. We … Read more
Good day ladies and gentlemen! Last week we discussed the creation of levels, (datums) in our project, and how to set them up in an elevation view. Now, in order to give our project some more project definition, we’ll create some grid … Read more