- VEX Robotics World Championship
- 3D Print and the Creation Age
- What’s New with ZBrush 4R5!
- iDESIGN Solutions named Season Sponsor of BCIT VEX Robotics
- Making Big Strides in Learning with the Autodesk Education Community
- VEX Robotics Makes BIG News!!!
- Supercharge your Classroom with Autodesk Digital STEAM and VEX Robotics!!!
- Autodesk Maya and Marvelous Designer used to make the Hobbit : An Unexpected Journey
- iDESIGN’s Predictions for 2013 ~ Year of the Robot
- Houston Texas, VEX Robotics Competition
- VEX Robotics World Championship May 6, 2013
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Starting a Project in Revit – Part 1 : Creating Levels Hello, today we’re going to take a look at setting up a Revit project and getting started on a residential construction template. We’ll open up our Revit application, and … Read more
Good day everyone, in our last entry, we covered trouble shooting your network license manager. Today we’re going to look into the procedure of installing and activating a standalone license for your Autodesk software. Although the screen captures for this … Read more
Hello everyone, thanks for stopping by our blog, today I’d like to speak to you in regards to network licenses for Autodesk software. Sometimes troubleshooting your network license manager can be incredibly frustrating, but not anymore. I’m going to show you a step … Read more